Stay up to date

News

11.07.19

LIFEVAC SAVES A LIFE

LIFEVAC SAVES A LIFE

We have fantastic news to share! LifeVac has been used to save the life of a child that had been choking.

One-year-old Killian Hendricks had been choking on a piece of carrot when his mother used the LifeVac mask on him.

Previous attempts to dislodge the carrot, such as back blows, had been unsuccessful. LifeVac dislodged the carrot on the first attempt.

LifeVac is a non-powered, non-invasive, portable suction device that is used to clear an upper airway obstruction. Choking is the leading cause of death in children, with 5,000 deaths yearly. Time is of the essence when choking occurs, so get your home equipped with LifeVac.

To read the full news story, click the link below:

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/choking-baby-saved-device-brought-16404160

Back to news