Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment. That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
The groundbreaking LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager is at the heart of a complete AED response system. Everything and everyone involved are connected, reducing unnecessary delays when a SCA occurs. It’s exactly the breakthrough technology you’d expect from the industry leader.
Statistics show the risk sudden cardiac arrest and why defibrillators are so important and should be available in public places.
- 270 children die in the UK every year after suffering a Sudden Cardiac Arrest at school
- Based on European data, it is estimated that there is approxiately 60,000 Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrests occur every year in the UK
- In England alone, the Ambulance Service attemps resuscitation in aroud 30,000 OHCA cases, anually
- Approximately 80% of Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrests occur at Home; 20% will occur in public places
- Without immediate treatment, 90-95% of Sudden Cardiac Arrest victims will die
- If a defibrillator is used and effective CPR is performed within 3-5 minutes of cardiac arrest, their chance of survival increases from 6% to 74%
- Only 22% of people in the UK would be confident in performing CPR on a stranger
Get in touch today for more details…
Get in touch today
Leave us your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, use the details below to contact us directly.